Manager, Office Operations
Our Office Team is the heart of operations at Flatiron Health. We work behind the scenes to keep Flatiron running smoothly and help teams thrive by prioritizing and anticipating their needs. This job requires superior organizational and communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to excellence, and a thirst to learn and develop in a fast paced environment.
- Team Management - Managing a team of 4 full time employees + 4 contractors, responsible for direct report’s success and development. Improving and streamlining processes that will allow the team to scale with growth.
- Managing Office Ops Vendors - Overseeing vendor budget and owning the vendor procurement & insurance processes.
- Manage floor planning & seating charts across 5 floors, 550+ employees.
- Budget management - Managing Office Operations budget, expense reports, and invoice approval process.
- Physical Security, EAP, Safety - Owning Visitor Management process, coordinating with security vendor & managing onsite staff, managing badge ID process & system, building out company wide policies around security and emergency action planning.
- 4+ years experience in Office & Facilities Management
- 4+ years experience as a people manager
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any ambiguous situation and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond, willing to sit on the floor
- Mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- Passionate about our mission and aligned with our core values
- Bachelor’s degree