Manager, US Customer Experience Process Improvement & Policy
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
By identifying opportunities to effectively drive efficiencies and through leading a team of Regional Administrative Assistants, U.S. Customer Experience Process Improvement and Policy is responsible for the development and implementation of processes and event execution across the Customer Experience organization.
Optimizing Processes for Customer Experience Organization
- Discover, design and act on opportunities to effectively drive efficiencies, revenue, cost savings, and on-going process improvements in support of U.S. Customer Experience.
- Effectively partners, influences and executes on key corporate and studio initiatives and projects that impact customer experience performance. Cross-functional global and local partners include AP, AR, Learning & Development, Shared Services, Marketing, Communications, People Organization, Payroll, Finance, Content, and others as needed.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for all U.S. Customer Experience Studio locations.
- Create and maintain role clarity standard operating procedures in support of all U.S. Customer Experience studio positions.
Event Management & Execution
- Successful planning and execution of all in-person U.S. Customer Experience events and meetings. Scope ranges from national events to regional meetings as well as employee facing trainings and innovations.
- Oversee all event details such as vendor partnerships, content, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, branding, etc.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and meet objectives in all stages of event planning, design, and production, while embedding the brand strategy and maintaining the budget.
- Leads a team of Regional Assistants to support the U.S. Customer Experience structure (4 Regional Directors, 101 Territory Managers)
- Responsibilities of the team include payroll, processing local marketing, cost control reporting, etc.
- Champions performance management, talent development, and other people-focused initiatives in alignment with company objectives.
- Organizational skills
- Time management & prioritization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive thinker
- Drive for results and execute
- Brand-first mentality
- Business Acumen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight as required.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.