Manager, White Glove Services
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is in the process of building out a world- class Support organization and is looking for a leader to enable our largest clients and partners to take their integration initiatives to the next level. The Manager, White Glove Services reports to the Director of Client Support and is responsible for the development and ongoing management of our API Support team largely based in New York.
- Responsible for the success of the team and team members
- Monitor and coach on quality and productivity of team and team members
- Assist in onboarding of new reps onto the team
- Create and clearly communicate concepts, procedures and address procedural gaps
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand and our customers and share that passion with the team
- Meet 1:1 with team members to coach on core competencies, QA reps’ day-to-day work, and help reps with career pathing
- Oversee team projects
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Platform Services, Consulting, Support, and Client Success
- Handle HR-related responsibilities, including sick leave, PTO, punctuality, etc.
- Assist Senior Specialists with escalated requests or issues
- Attend various meetings/calls with CSMs and their clients about the WGS program
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product/service feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Assist in building the White Glove Services team both strategically and organizationally
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology and management
- Ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Evidence of accountability in your current role or previous experience
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people (i.e. small business owners from a variety of industries, your team, internal employees across different departments).
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, excel, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience required
- Deep understanding of Yext platform and all of it's products
- Comfort with and sensitivity to HR-related issues that will arise with team
- Ability to work 40+ hours/week during set business hours
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.