Peloton is seeking a Member Concierge Contractor for the Fall semester beginning early September. The Member Concierge Contractor will be working on the Community team reporting to the Senior Member Concierge, focusing on concierge services for Members in North America. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and is excited by working in a fast-paced environment. This position is remote and will require working during East Coast business hours.
- Identify and track social media mentions of high-profile Members
- Provide white glove support for high-profile Members through coordinating deliveries, answering general inquiries, and troubleshooting any issues throughout their Membership
- Identify and execute proactive, personalized outreach to Members to promote engagement and to build brand loyalty
- Assist with scaling surprise and delight programs for Members
- Collaborate with Communications and Music teams on partnerships
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to coordinate order logistics for The Comeback recipients, part of Peloton’s social impact program
- Monitor and respond to product reviews across different platforms, such as Amazon, Google Play, and Apple App Store
- Major/concentration in a relevant field, such as hospitality, relationship management, and/or customer support
- Relevant work and/or internship experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional phone etiquette
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, and possess the ability to multitask
- Ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Genuine interest in one or all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
- Rising Seniors or recent graduates
- Capacity to work up to 30 hours per week, preferably full days
- Available to start early September and work through the semester
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.