Member Experience Coordinator - New York, NY at Ro
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 19, 2020
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
We are Ro, a patient-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Member Experience Coordinator, you will be front and center maintaining the relationship between our members and their health.
Who are you? You are a team player and pride yourself on providing the very best in class customer service. You have a passion for assisting members with a ton of energy and enthusiasm. You adapt quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
As a member of our care team, you’ll help prospective members complete their online visits and answer questions about our products and services, while also helping current members with their accounts, orders, and physician inquiries. Overall, you want to always deliver an 11 out of 10 experience.
What You'll Do:
- Field and respond to member inquiries across all channels (phone and email) with a primary focus on phones
- Help with member onboarding, product education, and general troubleshooting
- Educate members on product and pricing, and answering onboarding questions
- Help troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, and billing teams
- Be the eyes and ears of the patient, alerting the development and fulfillment teams of any technical issues that could potentially impact the patient experience. Also, be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible support for our patients
What You'll Bring to our Care Team:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Connection to Ro’s mission
- Experience with Zendesk
- Familiarity with multiple social media channels
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.