Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As the Care Team Associate, you will be front and center maintaining that relationship. You’ll help prospective members complete their online visit and answer questions about our products while helping current members with their accounts, orders and physician inquiries. We’re looking for someone with a ton of energy and enthusiasm to give an 11-star experience (and that’s out of 10 so, ya know, it needs to be really good).
This position is based in New York City. We are looking for candidates with evening and / or weekend flexibility.
What you'll do :
- Field and respond to member inquiries across all of our channels (phone, chat and email)
- Help with member onboarding, product education and general troubleshooting
- Drive conversion by educating members on product, pricing and onboarding questions.
- Help troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments and billing
- Be the eyes and ears of the patient, alerting the development and fulfillment team of any technical issues that slow down the patient experience. Also be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible patient experience
What you'll bring :
- Night and / or weekend availability a must. This role is to help us shore up gaps in coverage during these times.
- Experience in a service oriented position
- Off the charts, patience and empathy when helping our members
- Work From Home flexibility
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You relate with the mission of Ro
- Weekend flexibility
- Familiar with multiple social media channels
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.