Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As part of the Member Experience Operations team, you will be responsible for motivating your team of Member Experience Coordinators to deliver their best performance, ensuring best-in-class customer service for our members. You have a passion for customer service and have a hunger for developing team members while continuously driving quality, efficiency, and operational excellence. You love working with people and have the energy and charisma to create an engaging work environment. You are driven by process improvement and always look “under the rock” to find innovative ways to improve the experience of our members and coordinators.
As a Member Experience Lead, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of Ro’s customer service team, acting as a resource for coordinators as they respond to member requests through phone/email/SMS, and identifying areas of opportunity to improve the member experience.
What You'll Do:
- Manage daily Member Experience Team operations: monitor and adapt to SLAs, make staffing adjustments as needed, and identify and surface member trends
- Conduct monthly performance reviews of coordinators on your team
- Assist in professional development of coordinators by identifying strengths and areas for improvement, as well as helping to identify their professional interests
- Identify and surface team-wide opportunities for new training or improved processes
- Contribute to operational and quality related projects for the Member Experience Team
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role and a passion for customer service
- Previous experience managing a team
- Performs well under pressure and adapts easily to changing operational challenges
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Has an eye for identifying areas for process improvement
- Interest in people management and development
- Must have experience with Zendesk
- Availability to work 10-6PM EST with flexibility to work 1-9PM EST
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.