Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
Quadpay is actively looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Associate to build and nurture long-term relationships with key merchants in the US. You will work alongside our senior team to support and develop merchant accounts.
You will act as the voice of our Product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to our merchants. The key for success here will be the ability to utilize your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the company value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
What You Will Do:
- Create merchant specific account development plans and map out the overall services profile goals
- Build high touch, consultative, strong relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy
- Track merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated within SalesForce
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Legal, Integration, Product & Engineering, Customer and Partner Support) across the company to ensure a first-class merchant experience
- Focus on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes and service levels
- Share ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Take a proactive approach on customer service items and problem solving
- Advocate for the customer and share their feedback with product and leadership, to improve the merchant happiness
What You Should Have:
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B account management role in the fintech and/or ecommerce industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Interest in today's major fintech, ecommerce, and payments technologies, players and major up-and-coming trends
- Customer-oriented mindset and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Guru-level Salesforce experience
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!