Mid Level IT Support Analyst at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring an IT Support Analyst to our Business Information Technology and Services team in NY – US.
- Create and establish IT process and documentation.
- Collaborate with other IT colleagues around the world.
- Manage and improve ticket handling.
- Partner with third party companies in order to provide help desk support.
- Become the IT focal point in NY office.
- Continually seek and take advantage of new tools to increase the security and availability of our environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player who loves working towards both team and individual goals with at least 3-5 year experience in dealing with customers.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal always focusing on provide the best support for the customers
- You have the ability to work both autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- Expertise in Gsuite environment and tools.
- Expertise in Azure environment and tools
- Powershell script automation knowledge is a plus.
- AWS Cloud environment is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. + below
US: Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
US: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
7) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
8) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.