NetSuite Functional Consultant at Peloton
What Will You Do?
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Team.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the company’s methodology and approach..
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts and results to stakeholders.
- Engage with Accounting, Finance and Supply Chain and colleagues on solution support.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Ability to build NetSuite Financial reports and searches on your own.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance and operations.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Experience training and supporting end users in NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, IT, or a related field.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.