Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Our Infrastructure team, which includes Systems and Network Engineering resources, works together to evaluate, build, and support solutions for all aspects of Systems, Networks, Monitoring and Deployment across our hybrid Iron and Cloud environment. We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer to help us build, record and sustain new and existing infrastructure that supports the people and clients behind Yext.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot Office and Datacenter Networks.
- Setup, document and maintain Cisco and Juniper networking appliances.
- Help deploy, document and maintain firewall equipment.
- Assist with administration and maintenance of VoIP systems.
- Managing, troubleshooting and documenting WiFi networks in multiple office locations.
- Provide assistance with a range of networking tasks from port configurations to cable management.
- Help design and administer multiple VPN networks.
- Automate network appliance configurations using tools like Ansible, Terraform etc..
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related field.
- Experience with designing and implementing small/medium scale computer networks.
- Hands-on experience Cisco/Juniper routers and switches.
- Experience with well known TCP/IP services including DNS, DHCP, SSH, SNMP, HTTP(S), etc..
- Good understanding of the OSI or Internet models, Ethernet and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge on VoIP technologies. Asterisk experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux/Windows/Mac environments.
- Familiarity with VPN technologies, such as IPSec and SSL/TLS VPNs
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.