Conductor is looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. A successful candidate is detail-oriented, motivated, and super intuitive.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain reception area, conference rooms and kitchen throughout each
- Administrative support for various departments throughout the company on an as needed basis
- Greet and assist visitors in a warm and professional matter
- Arrange catering needs for meetings and events
- Assist in miscellaneous projects as needed
- Monitor office/kitchen supply inventory and place orders
- Assist with office activities and events
- Assist with new employee setups
- Sorting and handling incoming/outgoing deliveries and mail
- Answer and screen phone calls, directing them to appropriate people, and taking detailed messages
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Email, Internet, and G-Suite
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Desire to learn and become part of the team
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus