About the Role
The People team is looking for an extraordinary and outgoing Office Coordinator to run reception and assist office operations in our New York headquarters. As the office coordinator you will be the face of the company for all clients, candidates and visitors. In addition to running the front desk, you will lead all onsite administrative functions, in addition to working with the People and IT teams. You should have a great attitude, strong organizational skills, multitask well and thrive on working in a fun, fast-paced environment. You will report to the Manager, Workplace Experience in New York.
- Manage the front reception desk of Namely’s New York Headquarters
- Ensure the office is clean and organized and conference rooms are visitor-ready
- Order supplies and stock the kitchen; create and manage relationships with appropriate vendors and manage the office budget while being on the lookout for best-solutions
- Assist with organizing office and company-wide events, office perks, and special projects
- Assist in local facilities and improvements projects with Manager, Workplace Experience including sourcing vendors and estimates, coordinating with building management, and acting as local point of contact on projects
- Assist other departments at Namely with projects including, but not limited to space planning, facilities, expense reports, IT, security, etc.
- Work with the People & leadership teams to curate and foster company culture in the office
- Provide local support as it relates to office moves and expansions
- Facilitate new employee orientation and training as needed
- Meet and greet job candidates as needed and assist in the on-boarding process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, preferably tech, office environment
- Outstanding attention to detail, organization skills with a strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing projects ahead of deadlines
- Positive, proactive attitude and desire to improve processes and find best solutions
- Proven ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on timely, friendly communications
- Minimum intermediate computer skills
- Experience with office build-outs and capital improvements
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Experience with Mac, Gmail, and MS Office required; Ticketing system experience preferred
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.