Office Experience Manager at Able
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to support the success of our office environment and the broader Business team. You thrive off of autonomy and when you’re given a task, you say “you’re on it” and we know you’ll get it done. No job is too small for you and you put thought into everything you do. You anticipate and deliver office environment changes and experiences that delight and surprise the team.
As the “chief of first impressions officer,” it’s important that you’re approachable, welcoming and friendly. Your being in the office sets the tone for a positive, productive, and fun office environment.
Here’s a example of what you may work on in a given week:
- Welcome new team members and walk them through our onboarding process
- Research and schedule remote events for our New York City and San Francisco offices
- Gather team photos and post to our Instagram account @ableco
- Review our credit card expenses for security
- Contact and begin vetting multiple vendors to replace an underperforming vendor service
- Answer a team member’s question about whether they can expense a certain purchase or not
- Gather invoices received during the week and share with our finance team for payment
- Outline exactly what we need cleaned to the new cleaning crew
- Contact Apple to gather support options when a team member’s laptop malfunctions
- 2+ years experience working in an Administrative, Office Management, or Operations Generalist capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization
- Self-sufficient and able to proactively and independently solve problems
- Excels in a collaborative environment and comfortable building a positive rapport and trust across all levels
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team brings extraordinary success. We recognize that we must take action proactively to promote a more diverse team. We take care to provide team members of different backgrounds and stages in life a flexible environment where they can effectively balance their career with their personal goals and happiness. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.