What You’ll Do:
- Office / facilities operations: Oversee day-to-day maintenance of the office so everyone can operate at full-speed. Manage catered lunches, weekly groceries, office supplies, and vendors, including building, cleaning, and IT services. If the dishwasher breaks...you’re on deck -- you know who to call and how to get it fixed in no time. Be ready and willing to troubleshoot across the board!
- Help build a vibrant company culture: Prep for teamwide meetings, welcome new hires with equipment and swag, and coordinate internal events/happy hours. You’ll ensure we are celebrating the milestones -- anniversaries, birthdays, life events, and major team wins!
- Support our recruitment efforts: Help schedule candidate interviews and keep the pipeline filled and moving by sourcing qualified candidates.
- Go-to person for admin support & requests: Act as the point of contact on time-sensitive requests, route questions to the appropriate person/stakeholder, oversee communication with remote employees regarding travel and visits to the HQ, schedule meetings, maintain integrity of internal tools/systems (such as Gmail, Slack, 1password), and assist in onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Initiate ad hoc projects: What could we be doing better/smarter?
Who You Are:
- You are a natural communicator and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the company and external vendors.
- You’re a self-starter and problem-solver who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy! You are resourceful and overcome obstacles in creative ways.
- You have an eagle eye for details, a knack for organization, and talent for just getting it done (and done well!).
- You possess a warm, welcoming personality and are someone who loves people and is excited to act as the face of the organization internally.
Why you want this job:
- Impact: You’ll play a crucial role in positioning the team to operate at its best, providing the team with access to tools and resources so we can reach our greatest potential.
- Growth: Our team is small, so you’ll have room to make an impact, learn, and invest in your long-term professional development.
- Variety: You’ll work on a wide range of projects, supporting employees across the entire team (you will never be bored!), and gain exposure to the inner-workings of a startup.
- Mission: Our team is motivated, ambitious, and mission-driven.