BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
We’re a high energy, high growth startup, that is seeking a hard-working, organized person to join our People & Culture team in NYC. As Office Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our New York office including running the front desk, managing vendor relationships, maintenance, pantry services and planning large-scale company events. This position reports to the Director of Facilities.
- 2+ years of office management/workplace experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as an understanding of collaboration tools like Google Drive, Slack, etc.
- Ability to meet budgets and ensure effective use of financial resources
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Positive attitude and approach to new challenges in an ever-changing environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Willingness to take on and learn new things with a can-do attitude
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and keep things light while managing multiple priorities
- Willingness to work after-hours and occasional weekends as needed for events and construction projects
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Run the front desk in our NYC headquarters, creating a best-in-class experience for customers, candidates, and everyone in-between
- Manage the onsite office operations including maintenance, the pantries, vendors, janitorial and furniture improvements
- Oversee capital improvements including small construction projects, furniture improvements, etc.
- Organize company-wide and team events like our field day, holiday party, and one-off events
- Plan and oversee office moves/renovations as needed
- Order supplies and furniture
- Assist with onboarding and orientation for new employees
- Assist the Director of Facilities with special projects as needed
- Think creatively, critically and often about ways to improve the employee experience and office operations
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.