Office Manager at DoubleVerify
Office Manager, New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
The Office Manager is responsible for running our front desk and reception area. You will also be responsible for the ordering of company supplies, managing all outside vendors and will be in charge of the overall maintenance and appearance of the office. In this role you will also provide administrative support to the members of the senior management team and Human Resources, this can involve scheduling appointments and meetings; answering and screening calls; tracking and monitoring business issues; resolving problems that do not require action by the senior management team; making travel arrangements; and processing travel and expense reports. The ideal person for this role is someone who is proactive and can anticipate the needs of the business; you must also be someone who can multi-task, work well under pressure and is open to handling multiple tasks at once.
- Manages the reception area of our headquarter office to ensure all calls are answered, guests are taken care of, mail is sorted and delivered, and ensure the reception area is maintained at all times.
- Support Human Resources Manager with the new hire onboarding process and assist with administrative tasks related to Human Resources
- Scheduling appointments and meetings based on business priorities; Preparing and distribute materials to meeting participants as required; revising meetings and appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Manage the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Arrange for meeting space, food & beverage service and other items as needed for meetings.
- Manage inventory of break room snacks, ensuring items are stocked on a daily basis.
- Lead coordination between building facilities, vendors, repair contractors, etc.
- Research, recommend, and assist with the organization of company events, including quarterly meetings and parties.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Who you are
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Office Management/Administrative experience a plus.
- Industry experience/knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in party planning, being on top of the hot food trends for lunch meetings & event planning as well as setting a fun office culture
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Open to being a jack of all trades!
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs