Operations Coordinator, Part Time-Permanent
TodayTix is redefining the way you see theater. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful
guidance on what’s playing, and thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we help guests
discover the best that each city has to offer on a regular basis. Since launching in New York in December
2013, we’ve amassed partnerships with more than 450 theater institutions globally. Operating in the
world’s most iconic theater markets, we secure the best discounted and full price tickets available for the
most sought-after shows in New York, London, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles,
Seattle, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Boston, Washington D.C. and Chicago.
Make a Difference: We work with like-minded developers, designers, marketers, and business folks.
Have Fun: We know the importance of balancing work and play and can often be found at office outings,
Broadway shows, company events, and happy hours around the city.
As a member of the New York Guest Services team, you will report directly to a Senior Manager.
Operations Coordinators are responsible for organizing the distribution of tickets for anywhere from
30-60 shows per day.
● Meet pre-determined KPI targets to maintain accuracy and consistency in delivery.
● Coordinate team schedules to ensure sufficient staffing for each shift, and record shift details in
HotSchedules scheduling software.
● Create a daily game plan to ensure clear, concise communication among all teams.
● Prepare last-minute orders for delivery.
● Serve as the team lead for Concierge Agents.
● Make daily courtesy calls to guests.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Previous customer service experience.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Highly organized and attentive to detail.
● Team player.
● Familiarity with ZenDesk and HotSchedules is a plus.
● Box Office, Ticketing, or Theatre Administration background.
● Open/flexible availability.
● Apply via the web form at www.TodayTix.com/jobs.