Operations Coordinator at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 100+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
- Coordinate with our sales team and real estate team to put together contracts for the home we purchase. This requires attention to detail as well as urgency to get each one done quickly
- Ensure that every home we purchase has every required document signed and saved before closing
- Switch utilities to our name for houses we purchase
- Coordinate getting the homes we purchase listed on our website
- Be the person that handles whatever-comes-up to help us deliver an amazing home sale/buying experience for our customers
- High motor, low ego
- Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results
- Excels in ambiguity
- Strong process orientation
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Possess deep customer empathy
- Skilled in developing repeatable process
- Analytical with a desire to measure outcomes
- Highly organized
- 1-2 years professional experience in operations or process management preferred
- Bachelors degree required