Operations Lead - Customer Experience
At Compass, we strive to provide an excellent experience for our agents and employees. As an Operations leader and creative problem solver, you will define and transform our agent support processes as we scale dramatically. You will use your analytical and organization skills to develop and transform processes, reporting and analytics resulting in measurable quality and efficiency improvements.. You will work closely and collaboratively with our third party operations team as well as key functions across Compass, including agent operations, marketing, production development, finance, legal, communications and other internal teams.
At Compass you will:
- Analyze and assess requirements, processes and business cases for process improvements to improve Compass efficiency and Real Estate Agent satisfaction
- Use metrics, feedback and other input to create action plans and implement innovative technology solutions, root cause fixes and process changes.
- Own and lead the design, justification and implementation of process improvements and transformational solutions - in collaboration with internal groups and third party suppliers
- Manage the financial and contractual relationship with third party suppliers to ensure achievement of KPIs and business cases
- Communicate plans and achievements to internal stakeholders and leadership
- Solve complex/challenging operational and business issues
- Ensure optimal capacity by developing and aligning resource and financial forecasts with leadership, finance and outside providers
- Hold yourself to a standard of constant improvement, learning from past experiences and adjusting your go forward strategy
- Be an “athlete” who is excited to drive results and play a hands on role
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 5-7+ years experience in a high volume OR fast growth business role
- Demonstrated experience using metrics and data to identify and implement measurable business solutions
- A passion for process improvement
- Strong influence management skills and a natural ability to connect with others and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Ability to think critically and strategically to evaluate processes and innovate better systems in a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Highly organized, reliable and detail-oriented
- Strong business software (e.g. google applications) skills. Zendesk, Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to influence at all levels
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.