You are energetic, detail oriented, and ready to take on new projects everyday! You enjoy supporting others in their work and working hard everyday to create an organized, efficient work environment. You have excellent written and verbal skills and truly believe that no task is too big or too small for you to tackle. You can handle problem solving with poise and are graceful under pressure. But most of all you are self-motivated and can work independently.
Provide operational support to both our employees and our customers. This can mean many things and changes daily.
- Develop and implement operational infrastructure for client services, billing, genetic counseling, etc
- Assist with onboarding new software customers
- Communicate with our customers and our employees
- Work with health insurance companies to secure payment for services
- Manage customer expectations
- General office management
- Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations, applying skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College Degree
- Excellent communications skills
- Tech Savvy
- Experience juggling multiple projects at once