Platinum Support Representative at Smartling
The Smartling Platinum Support team provides white-glove localization management services to our customers. Platinum support is responsible for processing and monitoring translation requests, managing budgets, enabling users through training, and optimizing customer account configurations.
You’re a great match if you are quick to learn a new product, skilled at coordinating with stakeholders to meet deadlines, and driven to make the customer experience great. This is the position for you if you are looking to grow into a Customer Success or Program Management role.
Tasks at hand
- Process and monitor customer translation requests, completing with on-time delivery.
- Empower stakeholders through customized training and product education.
- Collaborate across teams and disciplines to fulfill customer requests.
- Execute administrative tasks, and proactively identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize your work - this role wears many hats!
- Advocate for product improvement and change.
- Contribute to process and service quality improvement.
- Customer-centric mindset and an affinity to solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Expert organization skills.
- Capacity to empathise with customers and tailor communication to their preferences.
- Knack for identifying process inefficiencies and create targeted plan to affect change.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- A desire to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service role
Nice to have
- Experience with translation, localization, and internationalization processes.
- Fluent in other languages.
- Experience with customer service or project management software.
- Results-focused. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.).
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.