Primary Care Physician (coming soon) at Galileo
Our NYC team has filled its recently open roles and will be opening new Primary Care Provider roles soon. If you’d like to be considered, feel free to apply, and we’ll be in touch. If you’re not ready to apply, but would like updates, join our email list by sending a note to [email protected] Thank you for your interest.
Galileo is building the future of healthcare—today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid. Our organization is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
Galileo’s Primary Care providers collaborate with fellow care team members to deliver exceptional, thoughtful care to our patients. Specifically, you will:
- Provide exceptional, personalized care to cohorts of medically complex, underserved Medicare/Medicaid patients
- Drive ongoing iteration of our clinical model, with a focus on improving outcomes while decreasing wasteful costs
- Partner with Galileo’s clinical specialists around conditions that have the greatest impact on our patient population—particularly behavioral health
- Utilize and inform the development of new digital tools for patient communication, team collaboration, and clinical decision support
Who You Are
We’re looking for internist or family medicine physician with the following:
- Broad clinical experience caring for patients with complex chronic illness; skill at navigating behavior change in the face of mental illness and social needs
- A collaborative, empathetic approach to leading care teams that fosters effective and efficient interventions, as well as inspires care team members to achieve ambitious goals and further their own development
- Strong “builder” mindset, with the ability to continuously assess how our care model can improve as it scales
- An ability to understand and prioritize patients’ core needs and translate them into well-designed, actionable care plans
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making —one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.