Product Operations Manager, Wealth & Trading at Revolut
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:00 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a Product Associate to sit within our Wealth & Trading team at our New York office to support the US launch and expansion. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience. This role is to help build and scale the Wealth & Trading business and help make Revolut a household name in the US through flawless execution of operations and products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare Revolut Wealth &Trading for hyper growth
• You'll quickly speak the language of our customers, deeply understand the local landscape, and know our competitors more than they do
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Support: serve as a subject matter expert for the most complex of customer escalations
• You will develop and maintain quantitative tools to track product performance against business goals and technological capabilities, detect product defects and provide ideas for resolutions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Skilled at identifying customer needs and creating thoughtful solutions
•2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment; startup, finance, or consulting, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in.
•You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description