As Provider Operations Manager, you'll be directly responsible for growing and on-boarding providers. This role is best suited for someone who is equally capable of defining the strategy and rolling up his/her sleeves to do the work.
What you'll do
• Lead sales demos and meetings to activate clients
• Ideate and execute marketing strategies to build local brand: ie (events, networking)
• Hire, train and coach SDRs who are dedicated to your market and provide them with strategic guidance
• Write the launch playbook: creating and own launch projects
• Oversee provider on-boarding, creating a VIP experience for providers across categories
Our dream candidate has…
• Been consistently called a “people person.” Our dream candidate can own a room, be a strong communicator and the local face of Main Street.
• 2-4 years experience working in operations at a high growth startup.
• Project management chops. The ability to create meticulously execution plans for large-scale projects and execute on them.
• Experience working in a top technology-related consulting role (e.g. BCG, McKinsey or Bain) or finance role (e.g. Investment Banker, Private Equity or Hedge Fund associate).
• You are able to spend a considerable amount of time in-market (no relocation required)
Who you are (cultural fit)
• You’re not only comfortable with ambiguity, you embrace it
• You want to build something at lightning speed
• You’re known as self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined
• You believe life is too short to work on B-problems or with B-players
• Do less, better
• We are defined by our judgment
• High leverage