Regional Coordinator of Technology at WeWork Technology
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting, organized and collaborative Regional Coordinator to join our team. You would be responsible for helping to maintain and facilitate operational processes for all teams based in New York City. You will first and foremost support day-to-day operational needs including office planning and maintenance, event coordination, local team communication, regionally-based initiatives, and assistance with local hiring & onboarding. This will also include leadership support as needed.
About the Technology Team:
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 400+ buildings in 30+ counties, and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
- You will be a go-to for office maintenance (supplies, snacks, space planning, leading new hires, etc.).
- You will support local leadership with team management, administration and project management.
- You will help handle ravel and event planning and coordination.
- You will organize and streamline regional communication.
- You will handle management of budget in local region.
- You will handle management of local people operations.
- You will help with management of hiring & onboarding duties in local office.
- You will own coordination and collaboration with WeWork HQ and other local functions.
- 1-2 years working experience
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Ability to lead projects with a track record of successful execution.
- Proficiency in Google Suite; Google Sheets and Google Slides specifically.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong calendar management skills (using google calendar to liaison with multiple stakeholders within the company)
- Shown problem-solving abilities to achieve challenging deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Proven ability to work with senior executives and handle confidential information.
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times in a dynamic environment while continuing to be detail-oriented and meticulous
- Understanding of budget, talent acquisition, office management, and/or HR processes a plus.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.