Renewals Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-5 years of professional experience, ideally with a background in Sales, Marketing, Account Management or supporting a role that is client facing.
- Strong talent with a desire to build a career in Sales.
- High level of detail orientation and organisation.
- Keen intellect demonstrated through excellent attainment in higher education.
- Desire to learn and develop skills focused on the core objectives below.
- High levels of ownership and accountability.
- Confidence to coordinate internal stakeholders and present to leadership.
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support all aspects of subscription renewals including, but not limited to, license management, collating documentation, coordinating stakeholders, managing timelines, promoting cross departmental relationships and forecasting.
- Attend and lead monthly regional calls to discuss renewal forecast, top renewals, at risk accounts (if required)
- Help develop and educate renewal best practices across the team
- Data & Analysis. Help our Sales Leaders run, manage and understand their region's data created by Salesforce and other analytics and data augmentation platforms. The ideal candidate would align to the region's initiatives and proactively share findings from the data.
- License Management. Monitor consumption and usage in line with contractual entitlements and identify opportunities for expansion / upsell.
- Administrative. Assist with administrative tasks including, managing Salesforce for data integrity, updating contacts, editing reports, assistance with campaign targeting for events, drafting/amending contracts and assisting with the execution of opportunities
- Sales basics - Align with Leaders' overall vision on key sales projects specific to your specific region and proactively support accordingly.
- Operational best practices - propagate across team, collaborate with other Geo’s
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.