The Salesforce Administrator is a critical member of the Sales Operations team with end-to-end management responsibility for the company’s CRM system. Additional objectives are to help drive company-wide adoption of Salesforce.com by collecting & facilitating business processes, driving & tracking usage, delivering training and fostering business analytics through CRM data. The Salesforce Administrator will participate in the planning, execution and deployment of all SalesForce projects.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- perform additional functionality that would enhance our business capabilities
- contribute and provide direction to all technical aspects of the business processes that are implemented within Salesforce
- understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- work with business units to gather technical requirements for new features and capabilities
- develop strong relationships with managers of business units to support user adoption, ensure proper use of applications, and foster productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes
- escalate system bugs as identified to ensure optimum performance
- develop and execute reseller adoption of the company CRM system
- provide first line system support for all CRM users
- create user documentation and train personnel on new applications software
- drive widespread usage of CRM across the company
- manage and maintain data loads and data quality
As, Salesforce Administrator, you have:
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM administration
- a Bachelors degree
- advanced knowledge of Excel
- ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timeline
- highly self-motivated with significant personal initiative
- strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- ability to gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and translate them into well-defined requirements and system solution
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.