Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
We are looking for a driven Salesforce Analyst that has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform architecture and capabilities. As a Salesforce Analyst and being a part of a global team, your main responsibilities will be to support ongoing requests and build efficient and valuable solutions to the various business teams based on best practices.What You'll Be Doing
- Taking part in cross-organizational projects to increase the efficiency of various company functions: Sales, BDR, Account Management, Partner relations, Customer Success, Marketing, and more
- Working closely with our global business teams, providing system support, gathering feedback and understanding the different needs of each team
- Problem-solving by finding creative solutions to complex challenges
- Execute Implementation tasks such as configuration, automation, data assessment, and data fixing
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT & H1B Visas)
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Strong hands-on experience, that had a proven impact on a business groups’ performance
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end, simultaneously and under tight schedules
- Vast knowledge of Salesforce (design, configuration, administration) including custom objects, custom fields, workflows, flows, process builder and validation rules
- Familiarity with different organizations’ implementation and usage of Salesforce.
- Experience from a global company, including supporting teams in remote sites.
- Strong business processes orientation, experience with SaaS sales and service cycles
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Strong problem solving skills and a sense of creativity and willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Salesforce certification
- Proficiency with Visual Force pages, Lightning and Apex Code
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Experience implementing Communities/Experience Cloud environments
- Bonus points if you have experience with Analytics Studio
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.