Salesforce Engineer at Betterment
In this role, you will serve as the primary systems support for various business tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and Outreach. You will be architecting the functionality of multiple tools in partnership with B2B team leadership, assisting in the buildout and integration of each. You aren’t shy to ask the B2B or IT team questions when you are stuck on a request. When you aren’t tackling requests, you are thinking about how to improve the efficiency of the tools to ensure the teams can move with speed to grow.
Remote Eligible role: This role is remote eligible. We are hiring in all states except CO.A Day in the Life:
- Serve as the system administrator for business tools such as Salesforce and Outreach across B2B business lines
- Own all the administrative functions including user access, account maintenance, reports, workflows and permissions
- Manage the integrations of multiple systems and perform regular audits to ensure up-to-date processes and features
- Work with stakeholders to interpret and execute on system requirements for efficient and rapid growth
- Document new processes, procedures and manage trainings for new hires on Salesforce and other relevant internal tools
- Attend conferences or classes to further your skills and knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience owning business systems in B2B/SaaS organizations
- Experience admining/configuring with Zapier, Outreach, and Hubspot
- High-level understanding of business processes with sales or customer support
- Knowledge of Highspot, Sales Navigator and Calendly
- Scripting experience
- Security-minded; using the principles of ‘least permissions’
- Proven ability to independently own projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven cross-functional partnership with business stakeholders such as sales, client success and servicing teams
Joining Betterment means belonging to a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your well-being, and continuing on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
You’ll join a Community that Cares:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing, all occurring in a remote friendly way.
- Join one or more of our 8 Employee Resource Strategy Groups as a member or an ally, and help us shape Betterment’s culture and product for years to come.
You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- We will ensure you're set up and cared for with a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, benefit packages that fit your needs (infertility and World Professional Association for Transgender Health approved benefits available), flexible parental leave, annual gym reimbursements and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional allowance for outside learning.
- As part of a team that values knowledge sharing and transparency you can opt into mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, and show & tells.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]What Happens Next?
We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. If we would like to spend more time with you, you will hear from us to arrange next steps. You can expect 3-4 sets of conversations, all remote, with your future colleagues in the weeks following your application.
Throughout the interview process, we’ll look to learn more about your skills, experiences, capabilities, and motivators. Many of our interview questions will be behavioral, aimed at understanding how you might operate here at Betterment. We may ask you to complete a case study exercise or technical assessments, depending on the role, as we aim to collect a robust set of data points throughout the interview process.
On average, it takes us around 4-6 weeks to complete the interview process. As a best practice, we aim to interview at least 3 final round candidates before making a hiring decision.
Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the interview process. We usually see 1,000+ applications for open positions, and our hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback to each candidate.
We recognize that interviewing for a new role is a big deal. We appreciate you giving us consideration as the next step in your career. Our Recruiting Team is here to support and advocate for you through the interview process, so please let us know how we can help.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.