Senior Customer Support Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Senior Manager of Customer Support, you will build, implement, and scale the global enterprise Technical Support team. As the first person on this team, you will have a direct impact on building a complex IoT support infrastructure. You will work closely with the leadership team to provide world-class customer experiences and exceed the company's objectives.
A Day in Your Life
- Set up, implement, and operate a lean technical customer support system (e.g. Helpdesk ticketing system, knowledgebase, onboarding guides) in a sophisticated IoT platform
- Create playbooks and train the Technical Support Specialist team on Augury’s current and upcoming product line, new launches, and technology.
- Leverage ticket reports, dashboards, and manual review to ensure issue handling processes are being adhered to as well as determine methods to improve overall issue handling quality.
- Regularly measure the team using performance indicators to determine process, knowledge, and experience gaps among individuals and create action plans to remediate. Share findings with various stakeholders to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Continuously review client surveys to determine service satisfaction and areas of improvement; identify those gaps and develop and implement methods to improve them.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, Reliability, Sales, Operations, and R&D teams to meet service goals and achieve service level agreements.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5+ years of experience building and managing a tech support team and a global Enterprise support infrastructure. Engineering or technical background is preferred.
- People First: You love building, developing, and fostering employee growth and retention. You are passionate about consistently providing high-quality customer experiences. You build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Tech Savvy: You are technically adept. You feel comfortable learning and using new technology and tools. Experience with help desk/issue resolution systems (such as Zendesk, Intercom, Aircall, Salesforce CRM). You are familiar with working with shell commands, MongoDB database, and Logentries platform to check the product logs for troubleshooting.
- Builder: You love building, implementing, and optimizing support/CRM tools. You are passionate about finding the best support solutions or channels to provide exceptional support to Enterprise customers.
- Communication: Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technology to a non-technical person.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We believe that diversity fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO