Senior Director, Global Organizational Development at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
We are adding a Senior Director, Global Organizational Development to our HR Leadership team in New York! The position will be responsible for providing oversight and guidance on all things learning & development, talent management, succession planning, and performance management globally. The purpose of this role is to establish and enhance strategies and programs that enable our organization, teams, managers, and employees to grow and thrive.
What You'll Do...
- Lead development of L&D framework, strategy, and execution for Gympass globally, creating an overall forward-looking manager development program and roadmap.
- Ensure we are adopting and driving a “best in class” individual, team and organizational development strategies and fostering a learning environment through varied L&D and talent management programs.
- Establish programs and tools to lead integrated goal planning, performance management, and succession planning methods and processes.
- Build a strong partnership and work closely with business leaders to address development gaps, and design and execute high-impact and scalable learning experiences informed by business needs.
- Oversee program management for employee development programs.
- Be a role model for our values and exceptional collaboration, while driving alignment and clear decision making.
- Measure the success of programs through metrics and take appropriate action based on insights.
You Should Have....
- Minimum 8 years experience in a People-focused role, including organizational development in a leadership capacity.
- Strong background in Talent Management
- Interest in and passion for building and implementing Learning & Development
- Has a global mindset
- A growth mindset and demonstrated success in developing strategies, programs, and tactics designed to grow and retain a best-in-class workforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that can adapt based on the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, define programs and deliver content
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and prefers to work autonomously
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree
- Global travel required
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.