Senior Director, Strategic GSI Alliances at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze’s Alloys partner ecosystem includes world-class agencies and consultancies that are invested in helping their clients to deliver on the promise of a premium customer experience. They’re trusted advisors to our customers, and play an integral role in acquiring new customers, and retaining and growing our existing customer base.
This experienced partnerships leader will scale and expand on the success of the current global GSI partner program. You will be responsible for driving the development and management of our strategic alliances with top-tier GSIs like Accenture and Deloitte.
The Senior Director, Strategic GSI Alliances will evolve the GSI alliance strategy and GTM plan. Your responsibility will be to develop and oversee the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, evangelizing Braze’s value proposition within top-tier GSIs, and facilitating the GSI value proposition within Braze. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including Sales, Global Service and Support, Marketing, Legal, and Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Braze Executives and leadership at our strategic GSI partners to develop a joint Braze strategy and GTM business plan that includes investments in specialism development, co-selling and sourcing revenue, and development of differentiated industry solutions.
- Execute GTM plans and create region-specific practice development plans, driving GSI resource certification growth and delivering successful outcomes for our customers.
- Take GSI sales plays, offerings, and industry solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Braze field sales teams
- Ensure effective and timely internal and external communication and coordination of Braze’s GSI strategy and execution results.
- Review sales play metrics and effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners and Braze Sales/Alliances Leadership. Maintain dashboards that communicate to executive leadership the effectiveness of programs and investments.
- Understand the demands of our Enterprise business and translate these into business wins for Braze and our strategic GSI partners
- Commercialize differentiated industry solutions or product extensions to leverage IP and vertical/industry expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years in a SaaS channel management role focused on GSIs, and an extensive GSI contact network
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of sourced business pipeline, influenced revenue, and channel sales through GSIs
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation, and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and organizational models.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute against a comprehensive business plan in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with Braze Core Values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners, and ability to evangelise, educate, and ‘hold’ a room with Braze and GSI Executive Leadership
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Ideally, experience working for a GSI and intimate knowledge of matrixed GSI org structure, dynamics, and effective business case development
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.