Senior Manager, Client Success at StrongArm Technologies (Greater NYC Area, NY)
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on creating safer and smarter workplaces for Industrial AthletesTM everywhere. Through its FUSE Risk Management Platform, StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis to deliver value to a Fortune 500 client base.
Come join a young, creative and agile startup team working to keep the world’s Industrial AthletesTM Proud, Protected and Productive.
Over the last five years, StrongArm Tech has positioned itself as the pre-eminent safety science company through virtue of superior insight, technology and client relationships.
These relationships are vital not simply because they generate revenue and drive growth, but because at StrongArm our clients are our partners, and we work tirelessly to support them in achieving their business goals in using our tech. We do not sell a widget, we sell a highly-regarded service. We do not have customers, we have clients – and enduring client relationships are what you’ll be tasked with nurturing and enlarging as a senior lead on StrongArm’s Client Team.
As “Senior Manager, Clients”, you will play a lead role in defining, developing, and deploying StrongArm solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire relationship lifecycle from proof of concept to large-scale commercial deployment for your assigned client portfolio while working in a tight-knit team environment to ensure swift and professional delivery of product, services, and support. You will also eagerly pursue opportunities to expand Platform use cases and deliver additional value to grow revenue generated by your portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this position must exhibit the business acumen, communication skills and overall flexibility required to successfully work with all levels of an organization – from C-Suite to the warehouse floor. A desire to cultivate, grow and maintain StrongArm’s most important client partnerships is central to the position.
Client Leadership and Relationship Management:
- Lead all touch points with assigned portfolio clients, from weekly status calls to senior leadership presentations.
- Define, establish and track essential program performance metrics both externally and internally.
- Delve into clients’ businesses and uncover new opportunities to provide insight, drive efficiency and add quantifiable value to the bottom line.
- Manage and grow client partnerships (revenue marker) with a focus on the expansion of StrongArm’s service offering.
- Assure key performance indicators (financial and otherwise) are being achieved for both clients and StrongArm, via a consultative approach to relationship and business building.
- Work closely with StrongArm’s Data Team to build and deliver academic-level analytics reports that ultimately lead to actionable risk and injury reduction initiatives for your client portfolio.
- Act as “the voice of the client” by working closely with the StrongArm Product Team to ensure that all relevant product feedback is considered and actioned appropriately. Ensure that the StrongArm Product Roadmap considers our clients’ long-term needs and vision. Ensure client leadership is aware of StrongArm’s efforts to improve the product and stay relevant in a swiftly changing space.
- Support all functions of a client’s program – from initial discussions and trainings, to equipment setup and delivery, data reporting, and ultimately program expansion.
FUSE Platform Implementation and Onboarding:
- Define timelines, tasks, and critical issues to ensure seamless and successful FUSE Platform implementation, monitoring and management for all client sites using the platform.
- Oversee and implement training for StrongArm’s products and software, including coordination, management, collateral, and follow-up for the entire stakeholder value chain with clients.
- Understand and document all roles and responsibilities for key personnel within client organizations to maintain and expand StrongArm’s relationships.
- Regularly travel on-site to client facilities to kick-off client programs, deliver presentations, and offer on-site support (all necessary COVID precautions taken into account, of course).
Incremental Business Expansion:
- Become a trusted advisor for key client stakeholders, with the goal of delivering an enhanced set of StrongArm solutions. Know clients’ businesses front to back.
- Understand your clients’ complete set of risk and injury prevention needs and establish StrongArm as the comprehensive service provider in the space.
- Understand how clients use data to derive insight, navigate and identify new use cases, and present FUSE solutions to meet client business needs.
- Work to optimize the StrongArm solution to meet client’s scale and growth needs in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
A Key StrongArm Team Member:
- Help define, refine, and built out StrongArm’s product offerings based on client feedback.
- Become the go-to internal expert on your clients at StrongArm.
- Fall in love with the problem, not the solution. Be willing to adapt quickly.
- Although holding a Senior Manager title, maintain an attitude that no task is too small.
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting, client service/management and/or project management experience in a client-facing capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Comms/Marketing, Risk Consulting, Supply Chain, or related field. Strong understanding of the U.S. retail and industrial environments is a desired.
- A can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to inspire others and collaborate across teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proven track record for implementing innovative solutions to complex problems. Able to identify and assess client needs and craft compelling solutions.
- Strong talent for multi-tasking, managing competing priorities effectively and delivering on strict timelines. Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A desire and capability to present new concepts, ideas and offers to existing client partners.
- Self-directed, yet strong team player. Able to learn new hardware and software quickly and teach others to implement and manage.
- A willingness to travel for business on a monthly basis, including internationally.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Open to learn new skills in order to be better engage with the client.
- Experience with statistical analysis and data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.