Senior Manager of Clinic Operations at Thirty Madison (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Thirty Madison, we aspire to be the first and last place patients go to treat chronic conditions. In some cases, achieving that goal requires us to provide in-person treatment options to our patient base. Accordingly, we are looking for a Sr Manager of Clinic Operations to help build Thirty Madison’s brick and mortar provider presence from the ground up, and bring our digital care model to life in a physical setting for the first time.
In this role, you will help create a strategic plan, work with clinicians to develop systems that deliver outstanding quality care, partner with finance, operations, product, and marketing to redefine the clinic experience for patients, and staff a world-class team of clinical and operations specialists.
The ideal candidate is skilled in clinic / healthcare operations, is patient obsessed, and is able to identify and implement opportunities to grow the business. You must be a “do-er” who can deliver results leading cross-functional initiatives, and should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role provides a unique leadership opportunity for someone interested in building a new business within a world-class healthcare organization.
This role reports to the Director of Clinic Operations.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Help develop a strategic, operating, and financial plan for our first physical clinic, accounting for the financial and operational KPIs that allow us to achieve our immediate and longer term goals
- Work with architects, designers, distributors, and staff to prepare the clinic for launch
- Collaborate with physicians and medical operations to help implement initiatives that optimize the performance of our providers, improve quality of care, and track clinical outcomes
- Help build a sales playbook that allows our care counselors to connect with patients, provide education, and drive conversion
- Partner with product and data to build reporting infrastructure to monitor performance and meet SLAs and quality targets
- Partner with marketing to ensure we’re reaching patients where they are and delivering our value proposition with maximum effect
- Manage provider staffing and productivity tools to ensure we’re able to meet demand
- Staff a team that supports day to day operations of the clinic
- Optimize the clinic experience upon launch, identifying areas for improvement so that we can scale quickly and efficiently
You should have:
- 3+ years of work experience in clinic operations or healthcare operations
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful operational strategies
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel and drafting presentations is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor them to individual personalities
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Willingness to travel to partner and operational locations away from HQ (in the distant future)
- A hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*