Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Thirty Madison, we aspire to be the first and last place patients go to treat chronic conditions. In some cases, achieving that goal requires us to provide in-person treatment options to our patient base. Accordingly, we are looking for a Sr Manager of Clinic Operations to help build Thirty Madison’s brick and mortar provider presence from the ground up, and bring our digital care model to life in a physical setting for the first time.
In this role, you will help create a strategic plan, work with clinicians to develop systems that deliver outstanding quality care, partner with finance, operations, product, and marketing to redefine the clinic experience for patients, and staff a world-class team of clinical and operations specialists.
The ideal candidate is skilled in clinic / healthcare operations, is patient obsessed, and is able to identify and implement opportunities to grow the business. You must be a “do-er” who can deliver results leading cross-functional initiatives, and should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role provides a unique leadership opportunity for someone interested in building a new business within a world-class healthcare organization.
This role reports to the Director of Clinic Operations.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Help develop a strategic, operating, and financial plan for our first physical clinic, accounting for the financial and operational KPIs that allow us to achieve our immediate and longer term goals
- Work with architects, designers, distributors, and staff to prepare the clinic for launch
- Collaborate with physicians and medical operations to help implement initiatives that optimize the performance of our providers, improve quality of care, and track clinical outcomes
- Help build a sales playbook that allows our care counselors to connect with patients, provide education, and drive conversion
- Partner with product and data to build reporting infrastructure to monitor performance and meet SLAs and quality targets
- Partner with marketing to ensure we’re reaching patients where they are and delivering our value proposition with maximum effect
- Manage provider staffing and productivity tools to ensure we’re able to meet demand
- Staff a team that supports day to day operations of the clinic
- Optimize the clinic experience upon launch, identifying areas for improvement so that we can scale quickly and efficiently
You should have:
- 3+ years of work experience in clinic operations or healthcare operations
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful operational strategies
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel and drafting presentations is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor them to individual personalities
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Willingness to travel to partner and operational locations away from HQ (in the distant future)
- A hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.