Senior Manager of Customer Success at Amplicare
Amplicare is looking for an experienced, self-starter to lead the Customer Success department and own the customer retention metric. The Senior Manager of Customer Success is responsible for managing all aspects of client services for the business, from customer support to account management, for all customer segments (e.g. independent pharmacies and chain pharmacies), and for managing the Customer Success team.
You have a deep passion for Customer Success and have a track record that shows your ability to move the needle in reducing churn, improving B2B SaaS platform customer engagement, and identifying account expansion opportunities. You have instituted the meticulous tracking of churn/retention rates, net promoter scores, customer effort scores, customer health scores, or similar metrics. Your strengths lie in hiring world-class team members, on-boarding, coaching, training, establishing quality customer communications (verbal and written) with consistency across team members, motivating, fostering an above-and-beyond team spirit, and retaining A+ team players. You have experience in organizing team members to service different types of customers well and profitably. You are strong in logic and are inquisitive and resourceful in uncovering customer behavior that are indicative of at-risk or expansion opportunities. You pride yourself as an extremely hard worker who leads from the front and by example, thinks innovatively to problem-solve and does what it takes to succeed. You are able to impart your energy and commitment to your team members. And, you embrace Amplicare’s mission to help patients by empowering healthcare providers such as pharmacists!
- Maximize the value that our customers experience with Amplicare products by implementing and continuously improving the customer experience from on-boarding to renewal, including account management and customer service processes.
- Manage the “On-Demand Success” team, with the team mission to provide unparalleled customer service while handling all customer inbound inquiries and issues.
- Manage the “Account Management” team, with the team mission to engage directly with customers and guide them towards their goals and desired outcomes.
- Build and improve processes for a tech-touch model of account management for SMB accounts (independent pharmacies), to manage risk, and create interest in expanded use of the Amplicare platform.
- Build and improve processes for a high-touch model of account management for enterprise/strategic accounts (chain pharmacies), with a focus on strategic relationship-building and revenue expansion.
- Coach the team on product best practices and how to maximize value out of every customer interaction, including customer service touch-points and cancelation requests.
- Coach the team on identifying and qualifying potential expansion opportunities to maximize revenue.
- Stay up-to-date on new product developments and industry changes, and coach the team appropriately on how to incorporate these updates to improve their customer conversations.
- Work closely with the Product team to close the customer feedback loop.
- Hire, train, coach, manage and grow Customer Success team.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a Customer Success team, preferably for a B2B SaaS company.
- At least 3 years of people management experience for entry-level direct reports with a track record of hiring and training world-class Customer Success team members.
- Extremely versatile and adaptable leader with exceptional communication, people management, and problem-solving skills where you lead from the front.
- Strong operations, time and process management abilities to quickly prioritize multiple projects to be delivered on time.
- Past co-workers say you’re a workaholic who goes above and beyond and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Experience or strong interest in start-ups with ability to adapt quickly, resilience, and willingness and ability to work long hours to get a lot done well and rapidly.
- Preferably a passion and strong interest in pharmacy and/or healthcare.
Chief Revenue Officer
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)