Senior Manager, Enterprise Strategy at DoorDash
About the Team
Our Enterprise Partnership team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, account management and development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. In this role, you will work across the sales, account management, and enablement arms of the team to build scalable solutions that help accelerate growth and also work cross-functionally to drive the Enterprise component of centralized initiatives.
DoorDash is in need of an experienced operator and leader to continue building the strategy arm of the Enterprise team. This will include partnering cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, finance, legal, product and our senior leadership team to identify growth opportunities, analyze the trade-offs and execute the solution across the Enterprise organization. The position will require relentless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure the team is working towards the right goals and has the tools, processes and strategy required to achieve them. In this role you’ll have the rare opportunity to help define and lead some of the most impactful initiatives we undertake as a company.
What You’ll Do
- Partner by working across internal teams (including product, finance, legal, marketing, account management, and analytics) to optimize go-to-market strategies, execute and analyze results to inform next steps
- Drive strategic decision making in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Analyze the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives and their impact to growth, revenue and business objectives
- Optimize forecasting and reporting tools, processes and methodologies to continuously improve, automate and scale
- Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and finance teams to solve challenging business problems at scale
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You are a self-motivated, rapid learner always looking for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You are similarly comfortable setting big picture strategy as you are rolling up your sleeves
- Analytical -- You are a data-driven, analytical thinker that takes a process-oriented approach to solving problems and prioritization
- Relationship-builder – You are able to understand the perspective and goals of multiple stakeholders at all levels across a variety of job functions and can triangulate to find resolution
- Problem solver – You are a results-oriented thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level and can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Leader -- You are comfortable managing and leading teams in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- 5+ years of work experience in business operations, management consulting, strategic finance, investment banking, or other quantitative role at a high-growth technology startup or well-established company
- Proven track record of leading revenue-driving initiatives and teams, working cross-functionally, and succeeding in a team environment
- Ability to project manage across multiple workstreams and influence cross-functional partners at all levels within an organization
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Excellent analytical abilities and comfort with P&L mechanics/ROI analyses
- Strong written/verbal communications and presentation skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.