Senior Manager, Partner Enablement at Dataminr (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a sales enablement professional with experience designing, building, and delivering impactful training and enablement programs that align with growth objectives. You're forward thinking and adaptable. You're a strategic planner, and you have a passion for working with partners and sales teams.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement, you'll lead all aspects of enablement for Dataminr partners and partner solutions, including onboarding, ongoing education, product training, sales process, required certifications and other curriculums across across our partner ecosystem from technology integration partners to resellers, global consulting firms and data partners. You'll have a dotted line into the Senior Director, Sales Enablement and work closely with the Enablement team, Partner Customer Success, Sales, Product Marketing, Sales & Channel Operations and other organizations across Dataminr.
- Build and design the overall enablement framework, strategy and curriculum for Dataminr partners and partner solutions to support growth targets programmatically
- Working closely with Enablement and Product Marketing, build the enablement strategy and curriculum for technology partnerships (Dataminr integrations) for both direct sales teams and resellers
- Lead Dataminr partner product education around new features, functionality, enhancements and messaging for existing and new solutions
- Own content and curriculum for partner onboarding and continuing education with the ability to provide necessary follow-up training and enablement programs to help change behavior and ensure training ‘sticks’
- Analyze performance and skill set of partners to determine needs for additional training to close skill gaps.
- Work with SMEs in the area of products and help fine tune messaging and content to ensure it resonates.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business leaders, SMEs and other learning staff to identify learning opportunities
- Leverage existing content management (Highspot) and LMS (Workramp) to design, develop, deliver and maintain blended curriculums
- Drive educational aspects and content preparation around key enablement initiatives: certifications, sales kickoff, demos, sales process, sales stories and other training interventions as needed
- Measure outcomes and build dashboards and reports on the business impact of enablement programs, designing adjustments as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of combined sales enablement, partner enablement, direct sales, channel sales and/or project management experience at a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology company
- Proven track record in designing and delivering blended-learning programs, as well as familiarity with key sales skills: value selling, sales process, leadership development, storytelling, sales negotiations, objection handling, presentation skills
- Sound understanding of all stages of the sales process and the additional complexity of selling through partners
- Ability to establish and nurture collaborative relationships with management teams
- Experience in corporate risk or cybersecurity is a plus
- Familiarity with sales productivity tools: Salesforce, Clari, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SaleLoft or similar and sales methodologies (Miller Heiman, Challenger, etc.)
- Familiarity with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools and Account Mapping solutions a plus
- Proficient in LMS (WorkRamp or similar), Content Management (Highspot or similar), and authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite or similar)
- Ability to balance between thinking strategically and tactically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience writing, editing, and presenting to multiple levels of an organization
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.