Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The Sr. Supply Chain Manager will be an integral part of managing Roman’s supply chain, working closely with all stakeholders across the organization to forecast, procure and maintain both inventory and order fulfillment from beginning to end.
To support our rapidly expanding member population, we are seeking an experienced individual who can stay one step ahead of our growth to manage, improve and create best-in-class processes. The Sr. Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for creating and executing our procurement vision to deliver a frictionless experience to our members. The position requires the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve while maintaining an eye on the big picture.
As a Sr. Supply Chain Manager, you will manage multiple areas of the business including, but not limited to: our purchasing initiatives for OTC and packaging, building and managing the overall forecasts, and identifying areas of opportunities throughout the Supply Chain. The position is geared towards someone wanting to make a big impact on the procurement lifecycle in a fast-growing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and streamline our sourcing and purchasing for OTC products and packaging across multiple SKUs and vendors
- Negotiate vendor contracts annually or as needed, proactively sourcing new vendors when applicable
- Oversee new and current packaging spend and vendors, sourcing when needed
- Work closely with our Finance department to create and manage annual projected volume as well as medication and packaging spend
- Create, track and publish daily, weekly, and monthly purchasing metrics across the organization
- Work closely with our internal teams in terms of new product launches as well as manage ongoing inventory levels
- Proactively identify gaps or roadblocks, working with appropriate teams to resolve
- Lead as needed special projects including building out new operations centers, introducing streamlined buying behaviors, and rolling out new systems and tools
What You Bring to the Team:
- You have 5+ years experience in supply chain, purchasing or operations at an e-commerce company. Past roles have included working in logistics, workforce planning, transportation or sales reporting. Previous big box retail experience, a plus.
- Previous vendor sourcing and management required
- Previous management of on-site and/or remote teams required
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You have worked in an environment with complex processes with multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- You have top-of-the-line communication skills, connecting effectively over email, chat, phone and in-person
- You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.