Senior Systems Manager
Harry's is looking for a Senior Systems Manager who will lead the development and implementation for Demand Planning Solutions, MRP and PLM within the global IT team. You will oversee IT-related business needs including Demand Planning, MRP, PLM, all of which support business processes for S&OP, Sourcing, Purchasing, Finance and Sales. In addition, you will build and maintain a positive relationship between IT and business areas and ensure timely support of day to day business processing needs, managing performing technology selection and assessment or similar projects from start to finish; including but not limited to defining requirements, creation of RFPs, working with vendors and customers.
About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry's works cross-functionally and across geographies (including our factory in Germany and our office in the UK) to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
- Develop & execute test plans for systems modifications & bug fixes, partnering with business stake holders and vendors for installation and deployment across multiple environments
- Help identify business and/or systems issues and provide alternative options for resolutions
- Train the business user community on systems functionality
- Communicate with external vendors and other departments to resolve production issues, upgrades and software evaluations
- Carry out systems administration included but not limited to user setup, systems configuration, data management & other duties required
- You will need to partner with members of the functional & technical teams, and vendors to deliver solutions and often acting as a project or team lead.
- Help deliver projects to completion for areas listed above.
This should describe you:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with S&OP, supply & demand planning, lean manufacturing and inventory planning for a global wholesale brand, direct to consumer or CPG
- Must have knowledge and successful implementation of Demand Planning Software, MRP and PLM
- Troubleshoot systems issues and propose and implement solutions with key stakeholders
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Planning, Finance Systems is a must
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to IT Director Enterprise Systems
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to S&OP, Sourcing, Manufacturing, R&D and Finance.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We can deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 4 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering. diversity across our company.