Senior Trust & Safety Specialist at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Oversee T&S operations at Skillshare, in collaboration with our Sr. Manager of Customer Experience
- Collect and analyze trends in user behavior across Skillshare, and identify when that behavior steps outside the norm
- Develop policies and processes to review, manage, and address cases as they crop up across the platform
- Drive impact cross-functionally by identifying and raising T&S issues to Community, Product, Engineering, and Data teams to implement a comprehensive, forward-thinking strategy to tackling problematic behavior
- Strategize future processes, policies, and workflows to ensure the long-term protection of the Skillshare platform
Why we're excited about you:
- Prior experience in a Trust & Safety role: You’re familiar with the tools, tricks, and technology of T&S team, and your experience will ensure we build this out the right way.
- Analytical skills: We are looking for someone who enjoys gathering the data and spotting anything outside the norm.
- Experience with Excel and Sift Science (or a comparable T&S tool) are a must, and advanced analytical tools or SQL experience will be a big plus.
- Operational skills: You love building new systems and processes, and are comfortable taking initiative to roll them out.
- Collaboration skills: You’re excited to take the lead on T&S initiatives, working cross-functionally with teams across the company and acting as the main point of contact for any policy issues that arise.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You'll lead the strategy and creation of processes that determine the future of Trust & Safety at Skillshare.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, prep us for scale, and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.