Service Desk Specialist
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Performing and helping improve processes/procedures to run an effective and efficient service desk operation.
- Assigning and escalating service desk tickets with technology, engineering, delivery, and product teams.
- Coordinating the completion of service desk tickets submitted by Zipari clients.
- Ensuring service desk tickets submitted by clients are responded to and resolved within established service level agreements.
- Working with technology, engineering, delivery, and product leaders identifying the root cause.
- Thoroughly understanding each client’s service level agreement.
- Consistently communicating planned/unplanned outages with internal stakeholders.
- Assisting with proper documentation of incidents and RCA reports.
- Creating monthly SLA and Incident Metric reports per client and ensuring availability of reports to account management.
- Providing on-call service desk support.
- Assisting in creating a client knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Jira ticketing or Service Desk systems
- 2+ years of working in the health insurance industry
- 2+ years of experience of customer service practices and service desk support
- Experience working with software products or solutions
- Strong understanding of cloud and SaaS concepts
- Proficient in Jira software
- Proficient in root cause analysis/problem solving
- Exhibit high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understanding of software development methods and methodologies is a plus
- Fast learning skills
- Highly collaborative
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description