ServiceNow Practice Manager at UiPath
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (EST) on Monday, August 26, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The Solutions Practice is focused on discovering, developing, delivering and supporting product features, custom solutions, and/or tailored components for enterprises with SAP, Salesforce, and ServiceNow. The practice enhances customer engagement, partner enablement, and engages in explorative requirements gathering. The practice also drives value to our customers by leveraging our current offerings and collects use cases and pain points to inform future offerings.
As the ServiceNow Practice Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities to apply UiPath’s RPA platform across our ServiceNow customer base, working within a team to incubate those opportunities, evangelize the Practice innovations internally and with our implementation partners, and bring to mainstream industry solutions tailored to the sector. You feel comfortable representing UiPath to partner and customer stakeholders, as well as at industry events hosted or sponsored by UiPath.
Scope of Activities
● Evangelize ServiceNow related features and offerings, both within UiPath and in our partner / customer ecosystem
● Project delivery: for project-based engagements, act as a counterpart to partner’s or customer’s project lead and program owners to ensure alignment of expectations, deliverables, responsibilities, and future direction and opportunities
● Explorative requirements gathering for future solutions, features, and components for customers using ServiceNow
● Report and communicate efficiently: gather success stories and spread the good word
● join partner sales pursuits as a technical authority
● Represent the Practice at key partner or customer meetings and events
Job Profile Requirements
● 5+ years of technical ServiceNow experience
● 5+ years experience in a customer facing role
● 2+ years experience with leading RPA or intelligent automation technology initiatives preferred
● Entrepreneurial mindset - proven ability to build a plane mid-flight
● Computer Science degree or professional programming experience a plus
● Experience with test automation, IT services automation, or DevOps a plus
● VBScript or VB.Net experience a plus
● Clear and accurate mastery of the English language
You are an entrepreneurial thinker. You have identified repetitive or mundane aspects of your work and automated them out of existence. You are motivated by the impactfulness of your work; creating valuable, innovative solutions is a passion. You embrace challenges as growth opportunities, and you are eager for your contributions to make a significant impact. You are a thought leader and a people manager: you share knowledge gained, successes, and failures openly and freely, and help your team turn constructive criticism into action, always improving your initiatives to maximize value.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description