Strategic Operations Analyst/Associate
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to commodities to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
- You have 1-4 years of experience
- You have strong Excel skills and ability to recognize and analyze trends in data is a plus
- You have strong attention to detail and passion for solving problems
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity with organization and asking the right questions
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
- You embody our culture and values
- You will build a nimble infrastructure where we can support an expanding innovative product base. Additionally, we’re seeking someone who can execute all workflows for speed and accurate delivery while participating in strategic reengineering, audit, risk, and new business initiatives.
- You will actively engage with users and provide scaled support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation.
- You will actively partner cross-functionally with stakeholders of the engineering, and other cross functional partners to build scale and promote risk mitigation policy.
- You will drive delivery of operational milestones and strategic initiatives set by Operations Management at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision