DoorDash Drive is our company’s hypergrowth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers, and retailers across the United States and Canada. DoorDash Drive allows restaurants, grocers, and retailers to enable ecommerce fulfillment for their first-party experiences.
As part of the centralized Drive Ops team focused specifically on our most nascent verticals, the S&O Manager will have the opportunity to help define, scale, and optimize Drive’s next biggest bets.
On a typical day, you may run and refine experiments to improve operations, dive into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail, synthesize insights from merchant partners, guide new product strategy, and build tools that allow teams to increase their work 10x. By doing so, you’ll ensure we never stop growing and performing.
What You’ll Do
- Lead high visibility, cross-functional projects that address Drive’s most unique and challenging questions
- Analyze complex data sets paired with partner team feedback to provide insights and recommendations to our leadership
- Steer the scaling and optimization of operations and quality across our new business verticals
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground with merchant partners
- Synthesize merchant insights to ensure we’re proactively tracking against operational SLAs
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align company-wide resources to refine platform capabilities
- Imagines, develops, and executes on workstreams from start to completion with little oversight
- Oscillates easily from strategic considerations to tactical execution
- Displays extreme ownership across every workstream while moving projects forward
- Maintains a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Operates comfortably in ambiguous environments while maintaining a strong bias for action
- Communicates precisely dependent on audience and level of detail necessary to share
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Represents the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
- 4-8 years of cross-functional operational and analytical experience
- Strong data retrieval (SQL), analytics, and presentation skills required
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus