Strategy & Operations Manager, Real Estate
The Strategy & Operations Manager, Real Estate will play a key role in scaling up the business. S/he will drive strategic initiatives that help Knotel increase revenue, improve efficiency, and scale operational excellence. S/he will work closely with leaders from other teams to develop and implement cross-functional projects that collectively further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disruptor of commercial real estate. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Business Operations Manager, Real Estate will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Identify priorities and gaps within the organization and create and implement solutions
- Work with business units to develop strategies and execute on plans to drive long term profitability
- Manage cross-functional projects to expand internal capabilities to deliver a high value-add and outstanding agile office product
- Drive the development, implementation and revisions of standards and processes to continually improve Knotel’s product
- Support Knotel’s launch in new markets as needed
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who loves to learn everything about a business but can also dive deep into specific subjects as needed. You’re highly analytical, process oriented, and a systems driven thinker with a relentless focus on scale and continuous improvement. You are able to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics and have the ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with stakeholders across the company to take desired actions. You’re an expert project manager with the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously, yet highly adaptable to an ever-evolving and ambiguous situation. You also have the following:
- 7+ years of consulting, startup, real estate or other relevant experience
- A strong quantitative background, coupled with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the full lifecycle of real estate, preferred but not required
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.