Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, Caviar Merchandising at DoorDash
Our best Strategy & Operations team members are data-driven, truth seekers, strategic thought partners, operators, and have exceptional relationship-building skills. They combine business context and analytics to take a problem area and implement a customized solution. In this Senior Associate role, you will be responsible for shaping and executing against Caviar's merchandising strategy to optimize the diner in-app experience.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Drive our merchandising strategy and be responsible for optimization and management of key initiatives, including merchant collections catered to special occasions or dayparts
- Problem-Solve - Identify diner in-app experience optimizations for experiments or product enhancements
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to design and execute tests for collections and in-app messaging
- Analyze – Analyze experiment results and trends to inform business decisions and future experiments
- Build –Refine and execute against our merchandising playbook to optimize growth and differentiate the in-app experience
- Influence – Partner with our Marketing, Analytics, Merchant, Product, and other teams to collaborate on merchandising efforts, while driving cross-functional and go-to-market execution
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- SQL and Advanced Excel skills required
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.