Supply Chain Manager - Planning & Inventory Buying
The Supply Chain Manager, Planning & Inventory Buying is a key member of the Supply Chain team. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the supply planning and inventory buying functions across all product lines for WW North America operations (including US and Canada.) The position is responsible for executing the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for Saleable products within the organization. The position also includes accountability for the planning and buying for: Studio and [email protected] locations, WW Health Solutions, eCommerce, and Franchise lines of business of Saleable materials.
This position is responsible for interacting with stakeholder groups across the organization, integrating supply plans with suppliers, sourcing and managing supply chain improvement initiatives.
- Execute monthly S&OP cycle with Finance, Product, and Supply Chain teams to generate Saleable Products supply plan for US and Canada.
- Manage the supply planning function for eCommerce sales and any other new business lines that are developed.
- Manage Supply Chain participation in new product launches.
- Source new saleable products as and when requested.
- Execute purchasing transactions called for in supply plans.
- Issue Purchase Orders, confirm, and track delivery of all inventory purchases. Ensure correct bookings of inventory in Oracle ERP
- Develop inventory policies across all product lines that ensure item availability and service levels while optimizing inventory costs.
- Ensure the maintenance of master data in Oracle ERP and 3PL partner systems.
- Produce planning and inventory metrics (line item fill rate, inventory turns, inventory costs, etc.)
- 3-5 years Supply Chain operations experience specializing in sales and operations planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to analyze and present complex issues.
- Experience using an ERP systems – Planning, Procurement, Inventory, Order Management modules (Oracle experience a plus.)
- Highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Strong problem definition and solving ability with high attention to detail and ability to balance workload and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Business Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related degree a plus.
- This role requires domestic travel at least once per month
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.