Bizzabo is looking to hire a Senior Vice President of Operations to serve as the right hand to the CEO, lead many of our scale-up efforts during a period of hyper-growth, and operationalize the company’s strategy. You will lead a team of high-performing professionals through high-growth and exciting transformation; ensuring efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience with a fast-growing SaaS organization, scaling a global Operations team to become a best-in-class human-machine. We are looking for a strong executive with a unique mix of business, leadership, and management expertise, with the ability to approach business creatively.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operationalize Bizzabo’s strategy, both short and long term, and ensure best practices are implemented across Bizzabo’s operations globally
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Set performance and financial goals and attain them through team direction and management
- Assess, evaluate, and report on overall company, team and individual performance
- Directly oversee Revenue Operations, Product Operations, Enablement, IT, Systems and Legal
- Evaluate current business tools and methods and optimize them to ensure high efficiency and performance globally
- Be part of Bizzabo’s leadership team and ensure operations is well represented
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 10+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Proven track record of managing large teams (50+ employees) and scaling organizations
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Strong experience in project management and budgeting
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues