Systems Operations Leader at Galileo
Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all -- including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
We’re looking for someone to build out our operational processes and systems to support multiple parts of the organization -- from a people, process and technology perspective. You’ll work with a broad number of team members to make sure core systems are designed and built thoughtfully to improve our service and technology experience. This would include network development, data systems, software systems and customer service team infrastructure.
What We’re Looking For
In general, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Extensive experience building process, data, and software systems to support field and retail teams
- Strong process orientation, able to work collaboratively with team members to design and manage high-touch, scalable and efficient systems
- Comfortable with data, technology and network solutions, working closely with IT Director
- Process and metric-driven, with an ability to build high performing teams
- Wants to make a difference and be part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.